Sunday, October 7, 2012

Christmas Hexies


Of course, I couldn't possibly finish one project before diving into another, so I went ahead and purchased meters of Christmas fabric. This project was inspired by one in a fall quilting magazine. The original has embroidered sections, but I decided to go easy on myself since I'm planning on making at least 6 of these...they will hopefully make their way to the Christmas gift pile soon! I've already got 3 pieced together, just waiting for batting and backing, and a wee bit of machine quilting. Here's hoping my 1970s Singer can handle the thickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! I read and appreciate every single one. (To keep this blog a friendly, positive place, I will delete any comments with personal attacks or objectionable content.)