Sunday, October 7, 2012

Piecing the Perfect Princess Quilt


Absolutely non-princess me fell in love with this quilt, featured in EasyQuilt's Fall 2012 issue. Could I make do with a similar fabric? Oooooh no, I had to order the 'Hello Luscious' Moda fabric online. And could I assemble the squares randomly? Oooooooooooh no, I had to follow the magazine's full-page picture precisely.


And I'm so glad I did! Matching and creatively mis-matching fabrics is not my forte, so I'm perfectly content to emulate someone else's genius.


This fabric in this configuration...it's sweet, but not precious. Spunky but not spoiled. I love it! Just a couple of rows to piece and attach and the front will be done!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! I read and appreciate every single one. (To keep this blog a friendly, positive place, I will delete any comments with personal attacks or objectionable content.)