Friday, October 5, 2012

Red Buds Pillowcase

I don't consider myself a flowery, rose-buddy kinda gal, but the gentle vintage-y vibe of this fabric just called out for a crocheted edging, and that won me over.
 


My first try: a 100% pillowcase with a soft, crocheted edging.

 
A flap inside the case protects and hides your pillow.
 

A beautiful addition to my linen collection! (Do I have a linen collection??)

The tutorial I used to create this pillowcase is easy to follow and illustrated with helpful photographs. In fact, You Go Girl! has a whole collection of great sewing tutorials; try one out for yourself and see!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Thanks for the kind words about my tutorial. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was a loooong time ago, so I'm not sure any more, sorry! I think it was a cotton yarn though.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! I read and appreciate every single one. (To keep this blog a friendly, positive place, I will delete any comments with personal attacks or objectionable content.)