Sunday, October 21, 2012

This Is What Happens...

when I decide that October will be 'don't spend anything' month. Ha!

 

Batting for 2 or 3 projects. Fabric to back mats, a mini quilt, and the Princess. And fabric for some new projects.



I haven't worked with batiks before, and when it comes to my clothing and decor, I like neutrals, neutrals, and more neutrals. If I'm feeling really daring, I'll go with slightly stronger neutrals. But this package looks like a ton of fun. Time for a Jelly Roll 1600' quilt! I've watched this YouTube clip over and over again...here's hoping some of it's sunk in!


Oh, and I ogled a few sewing machines. Each one of which is several times the value of my car. <sigh> But how can I save for a sewing machine when I have 'no spending' months like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! I read and appreciate every single one. (To keep this blog a friendly, positive place, I will delete any comments with personal attacks or objectionable content.)